UGA Griffin campus offers undergraduate degree completion programs. Our team wants to work with prospective students to ensure a seamless transition.
Transfer Eligibility: Requirements for Consideration
Eligibility for transfer admission consideration to the UGA Griffin campus requires:
- Graduation from high school at least 12 months prior to the term of intended enrollment at UGA Griffin
- Completion of at least one year of college by the term of intended enrollment at UGA Griffin
- Completion of at least 60 semester hours of transferable credit by the application deadline
- Transfer GPA of at least 2.80 as calculated by the UGA Undergraduate Admissions Office
- Completion of course entry requirements for intended degree program
We strongly encourage you to communicate with our team as soon as you determine that a pathway to a UGA Degree in Griffin is for you. We can help make sure courses you are choosing will lead you to a successful transfer application. Use the information below to determine the appropriate contact and general pathway to UGA Griffin campus. Contact us online or call 770-412-4400.
CONSUMER ECONOMICS (WITH FINANCIAL PLANNING EMPHASIS)
ENVIRONMENTAL RESOURCE SCIENCE
INTERDISCIPLINARY STUDIES (PSYCHOLOGY)
INTERDISCIPLINARY STUDIES (SOCIOLOGY)
SPECIAL EDUCATION (K-12)