Bulldog to BullDawg

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

UGA Griffin Campus and the GMC Zebulon campus are partnering to share information about how a student can begin at the GMC Campus in Pike County and transfer to UGA Griffin to complete one of our undergraduate degrees.  All students attending the UGA Griffin Campus are transfer students, meaning they all completed their first 60 semester hours (or 90 quarter hours) at another institution.  This evening will focus on the degrees offered at the UGA Griffin Campus and how a student may begin his/her academic journey at GMC Zebulon.