Keep Up With Campus Activities
UGA-Griffin Student Advisory Council
The Student Advisory Council (SAC) is the student organization on the UGA Griffin Campus which initiates and facilitates student activities. The purpose of SAC is (1) to add value to students' lives and (2) to build, stimulate, and maintain community on the UGA Griffin Campus. The core values of SAC are Integrity, Support, and Leadership.
Chrystal McDowell, Assistant Director of Student Affairs, serves as the organization's advisor. Students who are interested in joining SAC should fill out a UGA-Griffin Student Advisory Council Application.
For more information, contact Chrystal McDowell at (770) 412-4096 or email@example.com.
2017-2018 UGA-Griffin Student Advisory Council
- Jessica Mills (President), General Business (BBA) and Consumer Economics (BSFCS), Griffin, GA
- Kimberlee Boyd (Vice President), Microbiology (BS) and Biological Science (BSA), Loganville, GA
- Joycelyn Quansah (Secretary), Food Science (PhD), Griffin, GA
- Katherine Wakeley (Treasurer), Food Science (MS), Griffin, GA
UGA Griffin Ambassadors
Opportunities for student development continue to grow at UGA's Griffin Campus.
In spring 2009, the UGA Griffin Ambassadors organization was formed. Undergraduate and graduate students are selected annually to serve as official hosts and goodwill ambassadors for campus and community events.
The Ambassadors have welcomed university officials to the Griffin Campus, assisted incoming students at New Student Orientation, and talked with prospective students at a variety of campus events about the degree programs and opportunities available to them as UGA Griffin Campus students.
Ms. Faye Chatman, Program Director for the Franklin College of Arts and Sciences at the Griffin Campus, and Dr. Marianne Fortuna, Lecturer in the Terry College of Business' J.M. Tull School of Accounting, serve as the group's faculty advisors.
Students who are interested in becoming an Ambassador should fill out a UGA-Griffin Ambassador Application.
2017-2018 UGA Griffin Ambassadors
- Avery Bray (President), General Business (BBA) and Consumer Economics (BSFCS), Williamson, GA
- Erin Kelley (Vice President), Biological Science (BSA), Griffin, GA
- Yancey Barton (Secretary), Environmental Resource Science (BSES), Fayetteville, GA
- Parker Burke (Assignment Coordinator), General Business (BBA), Milton, GA
- Shane Burke, General Business (BBA), Milton, GA
- Suraj Sapkota, Plant Breeding, Genetics, and Genomics (PhD), Griffin, GA