Keep Up With Campus Activities
UGA-Griffin Student Advisory Council
The Student Advisory Council (SAC) is the student organization on the UGA Griffin Campus which initiates and facilitates student activities. The purpose of SAC is (1) to add value to students' lives and (2) to build, stimulate, and maintain community on the UGA Griffin Campus. The core values of SAC are Integrity, Support, and Leadership.
Chrystal McDowell, Assistant Director of Student Affairs, serves as the organization's advisor. Students who are interested in joining SAC should fill out a UGA-Griffin Student Advisory Council Application.
For more information, contact Chrystal McDowell at (770) 412-4096 or email@example.com.
2016-2017 UGA-Griffin Student Advisory Council
- Joshua Hamilton (President), Microbiology (BS), McDonough, GA
- Kimberlee Boyd (Treasurer), Microbiology (BS) and Biological Science (BSA), Loganville, GA
- J'Lynn Lewis, Microbiology (BS) and Interdisciplinary Studies - Psychology (AB), Modesto, CA
UGA Griffin Ambassadors
Opportunities for student development continue to grow at UGA's Griffin Campus.
In spring 2009, the UGA Griffin Ambassadors organization was formed. Undergraduate and graduate students are selected annually to serve as official hosts and goodwill ambassadors for campus and community events.
The Ambassadors have welcomed university officials to the Griffin Campus, assisted incoming students at New Student Orientation, and talked with prospective students at a variety of campus events about the degree programs and opportunities available to them as UGA Griffin Campus students.
Ms. Faye Chatman, Program Director for the Franklin College of Arts and Sciences at the Griffin Campus, and Dr. Marianne Fortuna, Lecturer in the Terry College of Business' J.M. Tull School of Accounting, serve as the group's faculty advisors.
Students who are interested in becoming an Ambassador should fill out a UGA-Griffin Ambassador Application.
2016-2017 UGA Griffin Ambassadors
- Kevin Fidati (President), General Business (BBA), Fayetteville, GA
- Kate Patterson (Vice President/Assignment Coordinator), Agribusiness (BSA), Griffin, GA
- Emilee Poole (Secretary), Environmental Resource Science (BSES), Griffin, GA
- Avery Bray, General Business (BBA) and Consumer Economics (BSFCS), Williamson, GA
- Yancey Barton, Environmental Resource Science (BSES), Fayetteville, GA
- Emily Cesar, Interdisciplinary Studies - Psychology (AB), Tyrone, GA
- Nicole Fox, General Business (BBA) and Consumer Economics (BSFCS), Peachtree City, GA
- Abby Grubbs, Interdisciplinary Studies - Psychology (AB), Griffin, GA
- Hannah Haden, Interdisciplinary Studies - Psychology (AB), Barnesville, GA