The Board of Visitors for the University of Georgia Griffin Campus serves at the invitation of the Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs and Provost. Members of the board provide input and ideas to help advance instruction, research, and outreach at UGA Griffin. Additionally, the board helps UGA Griffin establish new relationships and strengthen long standing ties with the surrounding community. The University of Georgia is committed to a vibrant UGA Griffin Campus, and the Board of Visitors plays an important role in achieving that vision.
- Daa'ood Amin - Amin Sheetmetal, Inc.
- Chuck Copeland - First National Bank
- Steve Crouch - Newton Crouch
- Tom Gardner - Dundee Community
- B. Frank Harris - Murray Realty
- David Johnson - One Flesh Business Solutions
- Rita Johnson - State Farm & County Commissioner
- Charles Jones - Beck, Owen & Murray
- David Knight - State Representative
- David C. Lamb - CareMaster Medical Services
- Cheryl Matlock – UGA Griffin Advocate
- Dick Morrow - Dick Morrow Enterprises
- Janet Wilkerson - First National Bank & Rotary
- William Wilson - Retired County Manager